A sturdy power rack is very efficient for home gyms as well as safety and chances of accidents is very minimal if any. It will help individuals build muscle and become stronger without having to use machinery.
However, choosing the best power rack can be difficult because there are many power racks available on the market . They are different about designs, size and features. Without the right knowledge about them, you probably make the wrong purchase and this will affect to the time, effort and your money, as well as your safety.
Therefore in this site, we provide you with the all most information necessary about types of power racks and the obvious reviews on each of products, by the way you can easily decide to purchase the best for you.
Let me introduce some notable things that you will want to read:
- The Best Power Rack ever with highest rating and reviews
- The Best Selling Power Rack on 2015
- Top 3 Power Rack for the money
- For beginner, must know 4 Power Rack Exercises
- For low ceilings, the perfect Short Power Cage for you
- Looking for a best Squat rack?
Top Rated Best Power Racks on the Market 2016
|PowerLine PPR200X Power Rack||Atlas Power Rack Squat Deadlift Cage with Bench Racks||Valor Athletics Inc. BD - 7 Power Rack with Lat Pull|
44 x 82 x 46 inches
48 x 83 x 48 inches
53 x 44 x 64 inches
|FREE Shipping||Fee Shipping||FREE Shipping|
(4.5 / 5)
(5 / 5)
(4.5 / 5)
Factors to Consider When Find The Best Power Rack
Before making any purchases and settling down for a given brand and type of power rack, the following are factors to consider to help you pick the best one for you.
Fitting of the rack is important: Fitting is not only about the availability of space but also about storage. You must consider your available space as they come in different sizes.
Consider the accessories it comes with: The best one will come with a number of accessories and those that are average will come with a few as the low ranked may not have any accessories at all.
Consider size: This is in relevance to you as an individual. A short and a tall guy cannot use the same size of power rack. In this, you will be looking at the depth (this is the space between uprights), height and the width (the opening allowance).
Is it adjustable? This is looking at the simplicity of adjusting your power rack. It should not be difficult to do so if it is of quality. This feature also makes it easy to use.
Some power racks come with a stabilizer bar: Though it serves a purpose it may get in your way during exercise. Ensure that it removable to prevent this concern.
Top 3 Pick for Best Power Rack Review
The market is offering a number of power racks all promising to deliver. Without the right knowledge about these power racks, it is bound to get you confused. After some research, the following will provide you with a guide on Top 3 pick for Best Power Racks on the market has to offer. This is in reference to its features which make it standout.
It seeks to help individuals who are looking to stay physically fit to do so while ensuring that they do so while considering the aspect of safety. It comes with the following features to position it as one of the best three power racks with the good price
- Has a wide walk-in design. This helps weightlifters to make the best of their session as they have enough room to make side to side movement.
- It serves more than one purpose including squats, inclined presses, flat bench as well as shoulder shrugs. This will help you work all your muscles just right.
- It measures 44W X 82H X 46D inches which allows for a majority of individuals to use so you do not have to purchase a different power rack for different household numbers.
- It comes with a ten year frame warranty. This is more than enough time to get you to use it. The perception is that the brand is certain of their product in the market no matter who is using it.
- It also comes with 2 heat-tempered liftoffs and 2 saber style safety rods to ensure that you not only exercise effectively but also safely.
Atlas Power Rack Squat Deadlift Cage with Bench Racks
“Great rack, great price!” – This is a the Best Choice for Home Gym that aims at allowing individuals work out while at the same time allowing them perform squats, powerlifting, military press, bench press, curls and shrugs. It also promotes efficiency and safety. According to users, it is very sturdy with a great structure that is very affordable. The following features have made it stand out in the market.
- It is made of heavy duty steel allowing for heavy weight lifting of a capacity of 800 lbs. This feature also makes it last longer.
- It comes with a 1” round solid steel safety pins. This boosts the aspect of safety.
- To also increase on safety, it comes with a lock-on design and is chrome plated.
- It makes adjustment easy and provides for 28 holes each two inches apart. This power rack weights about 137 lbs.
- It comes with the greatest workout space while at the same time comes with accessories for it such as weight holder attachments and dip attachments.
Valor Athletics Inc. BD – 7 Power Rack with Lat Pull
This is the best Valor Power Rack and also has been ranked one of the best power cage with lat pull down attachment. It is made of 12-gauge steel with a 2X2 inch frame providing for durability and strength to hold it in position. Its frame has a three year warranty while its cable has a two year warranty. Other key features that have helped it gain popularity in the market include:
- It comes with four plate storage pegs each holding about 8inches.
- It comes with another four support bars that are adjustable and are also made of steel.
- In an effort to ensure safety, it comes with two solid steel squat bars.
- It has 17 positions for supporting bars which vary in their height. This is between 17.5 inches to 68 inches.
- It has a lat pull station that has a plate loading carriage. This is complete with top lat pull and a bottom row pull.
- Once assembled, it stands on 63.5inches X 55 inches X 85.5 inches.
Why Are They The Best?
- look at the features of the 3 power rack we can confirm that those are the best on a budget at prices
- They are made from solid materials and safety.
- They are easily combined with other equipments such as barbell, weight plates, adjustable weight bench…
- There are many positions for workout with many level.
- They are designed to give comfort during workout.
- Good warranty.
- There are many good reviews from customer.
Advantages of using a power rack
- Helping you increase your strength levels as well as remain physically fit.
- Want to be safe? The benefits attached to power racks is that they are safer to work out with, allow for better exercises such as squats and you can easily work to meet specific objectives if you are looking to strengthen a specific body area. In the event that you miss a lift, the pins will help you hold them rather than them falling on you. You can also check on the range of motion with ease.
- Want to do hard and heavy exercises alone? They are easy to adjust and the power rack assists individuals to easily place it is position. This is more so when working out with squats. You can easily place the power rack on your back even without a trainer at home. The best choice will therefore come in handy to help achieve this objective.
- Want to do variety of exercises? A good power rack allows for a number of exercises to be performed. In this, a good power rack should be able to help you perform bench presses, dips, pull-ups, squats, and the list does not end here. This in turn helps to ensure that your workout routine is diversified.
The Right Way To Use A Power Rack
Just like with any other equipment, the only way to derive its benefits is by using it in the right way. This requires that you look at the exercise you are performing. However, the basics behind exercising using the power rack include:
Identifying the height at which to set the safety bars. This height goes hand in hand with your own height. Ensure that you are not straining. As much as you are exercising, the bottom line is that you.
Ensure that you use the frame to work out as you will also be using the safety pins. The essence of safety pins is to ensure that you are safe in the event that an accident occurs. But working outside the frame, you cannot gain access to the pins.
Best Attachments for Power Rack
When looking to purchase a power rack, it is important that you seek one that comes with a number of attachments or one that can be accessorized. This will expand on the number of exercises you can perform and they are more effective. Parts of these are attachments for your power rack. Just to mention but a few of the best attachments, the following top the charts in the market.
- Extra spot pins
- Dip attachments
- Chin bar
- Chain storage
- J- hooks
Click Here to See Detail About Best Attachments For Power Rack.
3 Accessories should go with Power Rack
The power rack can be accompanied by more equipment so you can meet your objectives. In an effort to effectively exercise at home despite owning a power rack, it is advisable that you also include other exercise equipment. Below are the best accessories that will boost your power rack workout routines.
Barbell bar: Barbells are designed to help increase strength. Although they are small in size, they come with weights that you lift to exercise your muscles. Barbell bars are therefore the difference between the two weights. Barbells are adjustable in a manner that you can increase or reduce the size of the barbell bar to suit your set objectives. Lifting can be done either with your hand, hands or feet. They are easily portable and efficient.
Weight plates: Weight plates are the equipment that individuals place at the end of bars to help them lift weight. They are normally different in size and weight and are used to help individuals increase their strength. Depending on your level of experience and strength, choosing the weight of the weights may vary from one individual to another. Ensure that they are adjustable to help individuals create a balance when placing them on the bar. Many are replaceable in that you can start with lighter weights and close in the gap by adding more weight. This is the ideal equipment to increase your strength and remain healthy.
Adjustable weight bench: A weight bench is suitable for individuals who prefer lying on their backs to lift weights. The bench offers an ideal position for weight lifters and even amateurs looking to get started. You can also use it with a power rack when lifting weights as this combination is safer with the safety pegs on the power rack. Its added advantage is its ability to adjust so it suits a given exercise and ensures your comfort. See Top 3 Best Weight Bench
The best accessories for power rack should be in line to the possible workout routines offered by a power rack. The above accessories go hand in hand with the workout routines and you have a guarantee that with this combination, you will be on your way to physical fitness and health.
Top 4 Power Rack Exercises
A good power rack allows for a number of exercises. The following will give you the best results.
Squats. This helps you to get your entire body in a workout session. If you are looking to maximize on the potential of your power rack, squats are a great way of working out.
Bench presses. This is ideal for bodybuilders as it helps them to exercise their torso. It helps build muscle mass without the need of engaging a spotter due to the availability of safety pins.
Shoulder presses. A power rack will help you target your upper section of the body including the chest, triceps and the shoulders just as the name suggests. You have the option of either standing or sitting to exercise with a power rack.
These are the main exercises that were designed to work with every great power rack. There are however other exercises such as dips, deadlift and pull ups and many more.
Making Your Decide Right Now
A good power rack is the right choice. It give you strength and safety in workout. We have help you to research power racks on the market and everything has been narrowed down to the best three. These are the best power racks in the market are as mentioned above. Reviews from their users provide positive results and this is more reason for you to get one to use at home as well as get one for your gym.